Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do I lose connection to my opponent at almost every start of an NHL 09 game?

I do online play and about every time, it loads up, then it says, you have lost connection to your opponent. How do i fix this?Why do I lose connection to my opponent at almost every start of an NHL 09 game?
Most likely you have a bad connection from a poor IPS (Internet Service Provider, ex. Dell, Sympatico, Rogers) . I can't say for sure, but you'll probably get a better answere in the video games section.Why do I lose connection to my opponent at almost every start of an NHL 09 game?
if you saved the game to your 20gb harddrive it disconnects like that
Yea man this happens every time I try to play someone online in 09. it pisses me off. Every other game I play online works fine so I don't think its my internet. I dunno bruh..

No comments:

Post a Comment