Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to see wireless connection usage by others?

How can I see how much other people use my wireless connection? There are other people who use it and I want to track their bandwith usage. I just need to know how much kb/sec they use. I can't ask them and don't have access to their computers.How to see wireless connection usage by others?
Look over some of the offerings from Snapfiles in the ';Networking'; section:


http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/networ…How to see wireless connection usage by others?
Hello ,





When Enabled Wireless , there will be an icon near the clock (Bottom Right) on screen . Right click , select ';View Available Wireless Networks'; . There will be a list of 1 or more Available or near by Wireless Networks . Contact your Wireless Routers' manufacturer (online live chat 24/7) if you have Linksys . They will set up everything for you at best .

No comments:

Post a Comment