Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i boost up my connection for madden 09 online play for the wii?

I haven't been able to finish a game yet! I always lose connection. So how can i make my connection stronger?





Another question: How do you do roster updates for the wii?How can i boost up my connection for madden 09 online play for the wii?
if your router has an un-screwable arial, you can buy a booster arial to give more distance coverage.http://www.maplin.co.uk/ this is where I bought mine. I paid about 拢12 but it depends on the distance of your Wii to router. type in network in the maplin search box and have a look.How can i boost up my connection for madden 09 online play for the wii?
Loosing connection is most likely due to your internet provider OR the Madden servers might be too busy.





No idea how to do roster updates, sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment