Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is my local area connection icon missing from the Network Connections area in Vista?

All I see is a Wireless Network Connection in the network connections area. I have formatted to an out of the box state several times now and it still does not appear? What is wrong and how can I fix this?Why is my local area connection icon missing from the Network Connections area in Vista?
Because you have Windows Vista.Why is my local area connection icon missing from the Network Connections area in Vista?
it might be set not to appear go to start%26gt;Connect to and you should be able to connect to wireless networks. If you can still get onto the internet I wouldn't worry about it it should be fine.
You could go to network and sharing center. Where you would find your connection
Try typing ALT+F4 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment