Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make my connection on xbox live better?

I usually have 3 green bars. I use the wireless adapter. Usually when someone else is using another computer it goes down to 1 red bar. Are there any tips that will help my connection. Would the household hacker thing work?How do I make my connection on xbox live better?
I've been having the same problem because in my house there are 6 laptops and two xbox 360s almost always on so it gets really slow sometimes. Recently i've been plugging my 360 into the router directly and the connection has been great. I know your Xbox may not been in the same room as your router and modem but if you talk to your isp you can talk to them about making the internet port active in the room of your Xbox so you can plug it straight into the wall. Hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment