Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I delete a Connection that keeps appearing in my Updates of my Yahoo Mail ?

In the Update section of my Yahoo Mail, there is a contact or connection that keeps appearing there, aloong with all the newest additions of connections. I would like to delte her. How do I do this ?How do I delete a Connection that keeps appearing in my Updates of my Yahoo Mail ?
REMOVE CONNECTIONS:


Your Connections can be managed in many places around Yahoo!, but you can always add and remove Connections on the new Contacts page.





Once there, click on the person in your Connections list you wish to remove; once clicked, their info will display to the right of the Connections list. In this area to the right, there will be a ';Remove'; link beneath their name (and to the right of the ';Connection'; label). Click the ';Remove'; button in the resulting dialog box, and the person will no longer be listed as your Connection.How do I delete a Connection that keeps appearing in my Updates of my Yahoo Mail ?
I accidently deleted a contact %26amp; didn't know I had to delete the connection. I do not with to see any thing from this person. Is there a way to fix it.? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment