Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I prevent connection from being stolen?

I've had to deal with my connection being stolen for so many months now it's getting hard to load one page. And I KNOW it is being stolen since the connection has been renamed a couple times.I have a Linksys Router.Also to note,whenever I make a connection that requires a password it never works because there is an error when I connect,so no matter what this **** head is making me stick with this connection.How do I prevent connection from being stolen?
You should call your service provider. They can assist you in redoing a password that can keep others from using your internet. they may also be able to help you clear the other names of your router and lock one name in.How do I prevent connection from being stolen?
Just put a wep code on it, write it down, then configure your computer to connect to the wifi with that wep code. Then done.





It isn't hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment