Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my LAN connection to appear in my networks?

I am trying to use my laptop as a wireless adapter for my xbox 360.


I recently reformatted my computer, and had to reinstall all the drivers (Toshiba Satellite A100), but It appears something for the LAN connection in my network connections is missing.


All I see in my network connections is the ';1394 Connection'; and ';Wireless Network Connection';.How can I get my LAN connection to appear in my networks?
you need to install the drivers for your ethernet adapter. you installed only the wireless.How can I get my LAN connection to appear in my networks?
you need to find the driver for your ethernet port on toshibas site should be ok after you install them
Right click ';my computer';,Then go to properties, then click the hardware tab,Then Click Device Manager, Now look under ';network adapters'; and Look and see if you see your local area connection. Chances are it won't say that though, you will need to know the real name , and it you don't see it, then click the ';Scan For hardware Changes';, then it should load and your computer should find it,

No comments:

Post a Comment