Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you share internet connection between two computers without a router?

I want to share my internet connection with another computer here in our house. My desktop has two LAN ports to connect them. I have found a site about this but I can't fully understand it. Please post a step-by-step process on how I can do it. Thanks!How do you share internet connection between two computers without a router?
You have two simple solutions:





1) Buy a router. They cost as little as $14. This is really the best option. It works so well and is so foolproof.





2) Use ICS (Internet Connection Sharing). This is a pain in the butt to get right and is very unreliable. If the computer running ICS slows down or freezes at all, the network connection will suck for the other computer. This should be your last resort.How do you share internet connection between two computers without a router?
if you have wirless on both google adhock and you will have your answer there are many guides
Want free browsing for life then visit www.freebrowsinginfo.info

No comments:

Post a Comment