Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get wireless connection with my internet when I already have a broadband connection?

I have a direct connection but I have no idea how to go wireless.How do I get wireless connection with my internet when I already have a broadband connection?
It's pretty easy to do. You just need to buy a few items.





Here's a link with detailed info to get you set up and running wirelessly...





http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone鈥?/a>How do I get wireless connection with my internet when I already have a broadband connection?
U will need a wireless router (switch) and a network interface card in your computer.





Some broadband ISPs supply ';modems'; that have wireless capability built in. U should check that first because if u have that capability then u won't have to buy a router.

No comments:

Post a Comment