Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my internet connection working after reinstalling windows?

I recently reinstalled windows XP on my home PC. I have a utilities and drivers CD, but I can't figure out how to get my internet connection up and running. I have a cable modem.How do I get my internet connection working after reinstalling windows?
You may copy your internet settings to other driveHow do I get my internet connection working after reinstalling windows?
Not sure if u got the same problem but might want to check this:








Start-%26gt;Network Connection


Local Area Connection, right click, Properties


General tab, TCP/IP, Properties


General tab, click on both ';Obtain.....'; instead of ';Use...';





good luck.
it's called installing the Network adapter drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment