Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I break a connection between two people?

I have had a telepathic connection with someone for over 5 months, as the days go on, it gets stronger. I do not want to be connected to this person any longer, and I really need help from someone who can give me advice on how to sever it. This is over life or death and my happiness and well being. If anyone could help, it will be greatly appreciated.How do I break a connection between two people?
If you're really telepathic go prove it to the good people at the James Randi Educational Foundation, it will earn you $1 million. Here's the link with the information you need to take the challenge:


http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-c鈥?/a>How do I break a connection between two people?
A friend suggests this:





Contemplating each others navels is the most likely culprit in this unwanted connection. I began prescribing tabasco sauce for this malady in 1978 and my clients (patients) have reported a successful disconnect in 14% (to date) of the cases. Simply lie head to head (straight line) and each of you simultanesously put one tablespoon of (any brand) tabasco sauce in your navel. Do not move (neither of you) until all of the tabasco sauce has evaporated. Although other problems may intrude in the interim, the one of you that survives will be elated with the new-found freedom from the other. (Do not dip chips or check levels!)





Luck! Pedro V.
I say Mushrooms and a good trance festival. After 3 days of dancing in a trance you will have severed all unnecessary mental connections and will be able to start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment