Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i find the password for my internet connection?

I have set a password for my internet connection now i cant remember what was it. I have got a laptop and want to use wireless internet on it but i cant find the internet connection password that i have set previously.





10 points for the best answer.How can i find the password for my internet connection?
Download and install wirelesskey view it will find your password


remmeber only download the green box with arrow only


http://download.cnet.com/WirelessKeyView鈥?/a>How can i find the password for my internet connection?
There should be a small reset button on the back of the router. Once you push and hold that button it will reset the router to default config and then you can set a new password.
if you want to find the password for your router, it is on the back of your router or i should say on the side. If you cant remember your custom pass, then reset it, take a pin and on the back there is a little push in button.
Recovers dial-up, RAS, ADSL and VPN passwords in Windows XP, Vista, 2000:


http://www.top-password.com/dialup-passw鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment