Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I share an Internet connection between my Wii and my computer?

I have installed the drivers for the Nintendo WiFi adapter and it disconnected my Internet connection for my computer. I tried to bridge the two connections, but it gives me an error message saying that the two bridged connections must not be shared. I then restarted my computer and it temporarily allowed me to bridge the connections, but an error displayed right after it finished saying that it could not be done because the ethernet cord was disconnected. My cable modem is connected through a USB wire. After I tried to bridge it this time, it went back to giving me the first error message when I tried it again. Is there any way that I can share the connection while being connected with a USB wire? Or is there a way that I can switch back and forth between the two connections? Right now I cannot figure out how to restore my computer's connection and I'm having to do a system restore to get it back. Thanks in advance!How can I share an Internet connection between my Wii and my computer?
all you need is a router.......You connect your modem to the router and set it up with your computer then you set your computer and nintendo with the pass code and it should work just fine......I dont know why you made it so complicated!How can I share an Internet connection between my Wii and my computer?
i think you might want a router to fix this. this lets a connection be shared throughout the house. if you have a router already, you may need to install a driver to it so it can connect to a wii.
  • ie
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment