Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do u delete a wireless network connection on my windows xp?

I created a wireless connection for my router on my windows xp with ';Wireless Network Setup Wizard'; and i made that connection without a password and i have been trying to figure out how to delete that connection. I Also try to make a new one but it doesn't work. I also tried on my laptop to put a password on it but then it says its an unsecured connection. any help?How do u delete a wireless network connection on my windows xp?
Go to ';Wireless Network Connection'; (Control Panel%26gt;Network Connections%26gt;Right click on Wireless Network Connection and choose ';View available wireless networks';)





On the left go to ';Change advanced settings.'; Click on the tab Wireless Networks. Then there should be a ';Preferred Networks'; list. You can add, remove, and edit the entries in this list.





Also, whether the connection is secured or unsecured depends on the router, not your computer. If the network shows up as unsecured then it will not require a password and you cannot set a password except in the router itself.How do u delete a wireless network connection on my windows xp?
you go down on the right corner and Right click on the Icon and you will see connections left click on it and it will say enable or disable click on disable. and when you disable you can click enable after you disable then you can click repair and windows will repair the connection automatic if you have any more problems email me thunderbird19911299@yahoo.com or Im me I will turn on my yahoo messenger now and you can add me to your yahoo messenger
its not your computer which makes your network secure. its your router. your wireless access point needs to be secured and you need to configure it with security (WPA or WEP etc).





you can remove your preffered network list by viewing the source link

No comments:

Post a Comment