Monday, August 16, 2010

How to improve a wireless connection on a playstation 3?

Hey. I am asking weather you can give me any advise to improve wireless connection on my ps3. My brother has the modem and wireless router situatated in his room and he plays on call of duty most of the time via it. Yet on my ps3, I can not accept invites off friends. Why? I am able to get a great connection on my laptop anywhere still so why not on the console?How to improve a wireless connection on a playstation 3?
try to move the ps3 to a different area


the ps3 may not be able to pick up signals as well as a laptop


The ps3 internet is quite slow by itself


Even if your connection is slow you should be able to accept invites as long as you are connected to the network. So try checking your connection.


Also try updating the software version on your ps3How to improve a wireless connection on a playstation 3?
It may not be a matter of signal strength but of configuration of the router, run an internet connection test on the ps3 and relay what information is it giving you.
If it's not a hassle, it's better to get a wired connection !

No comments:

Post a Comment