Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I speed up internet connection through airtel mobile office ?

I am using both data cable and bluetooth. In either case, i get only an average speed of 5kbps. Is there any option to speed up the connection since it is useless for a normal browsing.How can I speed up internet connection through airtel mobile office ?
Dip your phone in peanut butter.How can I speed up internet connection through airtel mobile office ?
U can the your internet speed in the site http://www.ip-details.com/.And go to google search and type increase internet explorer .U get Lot of Solution.

Report Abuse



I tell one thing my friend. You cannot increase speed unless you subscribe for it from Airtel itself. You cannot increase the speed by artificially. I tried so many internet software (100 software I tried in last 6 months) but none of them increase my internet speed. You have to change your broadband plan or tariff to increase your speed is the only option left now with you
Better change it and wait for 3g service otherwise its impossible.
first place your cell where signal strength is more and insert the data cable at the back port of your CPU and not in the front. Your speed depends on the strength of your signal.
  • ie
  • computer repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment