Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to set up a network connection on a newly installed windows computer?

I have a windows XP Professional computer that I just reinstalled windows in, i deleted everything using DBAN, now I'm trying to get my network connection back. I was wondering how do i do that. The little image on the bottom right hand corner where the clock is that has to the 2 computer with a red X symbolizing no internet connection isn't even there. Just Windows Messenger.








So if anyone can help me out i would be very thankful.How to set up a network connection on a newly installed windows computer?
It's pretty simple. Your using a wireless connection? If so, you must install the driver that came with it. If you don't have the CD, visit the manufacturer's website for a download. This happened to me many times, so hopefully it will just turn out to be drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment