Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do people get Internet connection on airplanes with their laptops?

I am going to Korea in a few months (I'm in America), and I am planning to bring my laptop to kill the time. I was wondering though...


1) What do you need to get Internet connection on the airplane? Does the airplane provide it for you? Or do you need something else?





2) Is it possible to charge my laptop on the airplane? If not, how can I get it to last 12 hours of flight?





Thanks!How do people get Internet connection on airplanes with their laptops?
if u fly 1st class u will more than likely have a socket to charge ur lptop....





connect wirelessly to the wireless network provided by the airline...How do people get Internet connection on airplanes with their laptops?
all i know is that some airlines provide free wifi and power plugs in 1st class, i just don't know which ones. you should do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment