Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you connect a Playstation 3 into a LCD Monitor ?

I know this is possible because I've been doing that for 3 years on my Xbox 360. My sound is connected into my PC so I can use a turtle-beach headset.





Recently, the PS3 price went down to 299$, which I can afford now. But I want to be able to play on my monitor. I want my connection to be a VGA ( Not a DVI ).





Thanks for any helpful answers.How do you connect a Playstation 3 into a LCD Monitor ?
Idk about that but there is a way check out youtube they usually have tutorials for connecting consoles to monitorsHow do you connect a Playstation 3 into a LCD Monitor ?
the answer is yes, it will work just like the xbox, you will have to set up the video output on the playstation 3 menu bar for this option. cables can be purchase at best buy or online from sony or an aftermarket company.
try something like this:





http://www.amazon.com/HDMI-VGA-HD15-Male-Cable/dp/B001OLCHJ6








although, you may need a separate source for audio, since VGA is only video. I believe you can split the output of audio/video (video to HDMI, audio to Optical) on the PS3 settings.
it will connect via VGA(the other end of the cable is HDMI style)

No comments:

Post a Comment