Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do u delete a wireless network connection on my windows xp?

I created a wireless connection for my router on my windows xp with ';Wireless Network Setup Wizard'; and i made that connection without a password and i have been trying to figure out how to delete that connection. I Also try to make a new one but it doesn't work. I also tried on my laptop to put a password on it but then it says its an unsecured connection. any help?How do u delete a wireless network connection on my windows xp?
1. Go to Control Panel %26gt; Network Connections





2. Right Click on your Wireless Connection.





3. Go to ';Properties';.





4. At the top there should be a tab that says ';Wireless Networks';.


Click on it then simply highlight the connection you made and click ';Remove';.





Now as for the connection to the router; you need to figure out the model you have (ie. WRT54G) Then, do a Google search on how to set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment