Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make my internet connection faster?

Everytime I try to watch a movie instantly on Netflix it says my internet connection is too slow. I have DSL. Is there anything I can do to make my internet connection faster?How do I make my internet connection faster?
You need to pay your ISP more $$$ for more bandwidth.How do I make my internet connection faster?
You'll have to upgrade your connection speed with you provider if possible, otherwise move to another provider that has a proven record of providing fast internet.
Contact your ISP and upgrade to a faster connection.
Subscribe to a faster internet connection... like DUH!!
You either have 3 options





1) Like every else says upgrade your internet connection speed. You are going to have to contact whoever your internet provider is and ask about their service pans. Don't just call and ask for faster internet cause you could be over paying for something that you cant even use to its fullest capacity. They should be able to find out what internet speed is best for you.





2) Buy a new computer. Its really expensive depending on what you want. I only suggest this because upgrading a computer can be a pain in the neck. You could buy wrong parts or mess up your system set up even more. I recommend you look for something with a good internet card and good hardware speed. Look for 1000 or 100 mps capable internet cards and as for the motherboard and processor its you choice.





3) Upgrade to broadband. I know this might not be possible but you got to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment