Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i connect a vista laptop using a wirless internet connection to a windows xp with no connection?

How can i connect a vista laptop using a wirless internet connection to a windows xp with no connection?





???


Thanks.How can i connect a vista laptop using a wirless internet connection to a windows xp with no connection?
Hi help..,





My name鈥檚 Ron. I鈥檓 a part of the Windows Outreach Team and thought I鈥檇 jump in here to try and help.





I experienced something similar when I got my new laptop. Here鈥檚 a resource that used pretty much answered my questions: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows鈥?/a>





Getting the Easy Transfer Cable will go a long way in solving most of your problems.





I hope this helps!





Cheers,


Ron


Windows Outreach TeamHow can i connect a vista laptop using a wirless internet connection to a windows xp with no connection?
BUY the right cable and use the built in transfer protocol that XP has. Or, you can BUY a wireless adaptor for the desktop.. buty you can NOT make one talk to the other without SOME KIND of HARDWARE.
  • ie
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment